Sea Dragons Swim Team2018 SEA DRAGONS Swim Team
- First practice is June 18.
- Swim practice is Monday through Friday from 10:45am-11:45am at the Somerby Pool.
- Practice is cancelled in cases of thunder, lightning, and heavy rainfall. In case of inclement weather, practice will be cancelled by way of email by 10:00am.
- The swimmers need to make three of the five days of practice each week.
- Cost is $160.00 per member. This includes all the practices, meets, swimsuit, swim cap, awards, and banquet. It will be charged to your member account.
- There will be four regular season meets on Monday Evenings (schedule TBD).
- Meets start at 6:00pm and can last until 9:00pm.
- These meets are hosted by outdoor area pools including Somerby, Kasson, St. Charles, Dodge Center, West Concord, and Stewartville.
- The Championship Meet is on one of the first Saturdays in August.
- He is excited to be returning to the Somerby Swim team. Jesse is a coach for the Rochester Swim Team. Previously, he spent six years as Head Age Group Coach for the Shaker Sharks (Shaker Heights, OH) and Pool Director/Head Coach at The Country Club (Pepper Pike, OH). Jesse graduated from and swam for Walsh Jesuit High School and Saint Louis University. Outside of the pool, Jesse is a classic rock aficionado, enjoys wearing belt buckles, and is a proud part-owner of the Green Bay Packers.